Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ariel is in 5th grade.



This is the last year for Ariel to be in elementary school. She has the same teacher as Anthony when he was in 5th grade. Ariel likes school a lot. She told me to hurry and rush me to get to school. Even got upset when we didn't get there early enough. I told her we are not late, we still have 10 minutes before school start. I'm glad she wants to go to school that much. Her favorite subject is math.

Ariel is a good helper. She makes rice for dinner and helps me prepare vegetables, wash and chop. Even cook under my instructions. She is going to be a good cook. Now she just needs to sleep in her room.

No comments:

Sorensen slideshow

Comedy for the soul.

FOREVER FAMILY

FOREVER FAMILY
COULDN'T ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE. THIS PICTURE SAYS IT ALL.

Wendy, my niece proforming a parody of sexy back.