Saturday, November 7, 2009

Anthony is in high school.



Seminary starts every morning at 6:20. Afterward he walks about a block to school. Because of it, I have been getting up at 5:40 am and going to bed around 9:00. I used to stay up past midnight. The nice thing about that is, I get to clean up the house before going to work. Ariel also gets up early, and she makes breakfast for both of us. Ariel loves getting to school earlier so she could have more time to play. Now I like coming home from work and have the house somewhat clean. Anthony still has a hard time getting to seminary on time but he is improving. I was told by him that his seminary teachers are awesome. Our bishop and his wife. He likes high school way more than middle school. So far school is great for Anthony. His favorite subject is Biology. He is in concert band playing saxophone.

No comments:

Sorensen slideshow

Comedy for the soul.

FOREVER FAMILY

FOREVER FAMILY
COULDN'T ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE. THIS PICTURE SAYS IT ALL.

Wendy, my niece proforming a parody of sexy back.