Tuesday, May 5, 2009

By Ariel

Ello my mommy is sick today. She caught it from me. >=(D:) I wanna wish her a happy mothers day! even though its Cino De Mayo :P Oh wells! Right now I should be in bed but i'm not tired so UhhhHHhh yeah.. O.O Well Today i gave my mom breakfast in bed but it was nothing. I just heated up some rice porridge from dinner last night and put it on a tray. Today my mom finished a book called Heart And Soul. She says its a really good book. Well i'm running out of ideas and energy I'm going to bed G'Night!

zZzZz
-( -.- )-

1 comment:

Sorensen Family said...

Hi Ariel!

You are so sweet to help your mom when she is sick! We miss you so much and we hope everyone feels better!

MUAH from Jacob!

Sorensen slideshow

Comedy for the soul.

FOREVER FAMILY

FOREVER FAMILY
COULDN'T ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE. THIS PICTURE SAYS IT ALL.

Wendy, my niece proforming a parody of sexy back.