Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My pride and joy.



This picture is one of my favorites of Anthony and Ariel. It was taken when we were out camping at Burney Falls in Northern California. A very beautiful place and we're planning to go back in September.

Summer is approaching and only a hand full of days left of schooling for them. I know Anthony is excited that he will get to sleep in. No more getting up early for seminary (temporary). Whatever will Ariel do with herself? I'm not looking forward to hear her says, "I'M BORED, I'M BORED". Relaxation and fun for them, means working full time for me.

1 comment:

Maricia said...

I Love this picture! :) But they look too grown up! :(

Sorensen slideshow

Comedy for the soul.

FOREVER FAMILY

FOREVER FAMILY
COULDN'T ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE. THIS PICTURE SAYS IT ALL.

Wendy, my niece proforming a parody of sexy back.